Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thank God for cash

Well, my last cash report on 29th September, I had just had the most appalling session and put it all down to bad luck and that bad luck affecting my decisions.

Having taken the time to review that session, it has become even more evident that I played like a prick.

Killarney then took place and I have returned very much looking forward to learning more from Manuel the master.

At the same time, I have been playing numerous MTT for Bad Beat on ipoker and just don't think it is going to happen. Not only do I feel that the structure is not set up for good poker and seems to fly by but the beats are becoming commonplace and ridiculous now. I seem to be getting closer and am not too bothered about it as it will turn, but tonight losing AA to 77 approaching the money has made me think perhaps I should ask for money to be placed on Ladbrokes if only for the structure (I can take beats anywhere).

Ah well, cash has been going ok. I don't know if it is the effect of wanting to impress the new mentor, but I really feel like I am on my A game and finding it easy to take the decision to quit at the right time.

10th October +490
11th October +1,100
12th October +675
13th October +1,530
14th October +450
15th October +1,020
16th October +1,150

My first session with Manuel is tomorrow and I am looking forward to it before making my move to $5/10. No doubt the luck and trying new things out will give me a massive downswing but hopefully it will coincide with a change of fortune at MTT. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home