Saturday, January 31, 2009

ANOTHER BLOG COMEBACK

Well as I am on a break from Bad Beat I thought it would be a good idea to record the very few games that I play these days.

With the forum stuff taking over most of my day and evenings right now, my hours with BB were obviously dwindling so I contacted them and we made an agreement to put me on hold until April 1st (no joke), so thanks to BB for the understanding,

So, ok maybe I am not concentrating as much as I should be but I have noticed for weeks now I seem to take the most horrendous beats at the worst moments, most often to complete idiots just not understanding the game.

So rather than continually post them on krackedkings.com, I have decided to record each of my tournaments and post any reasons or hands why I feel I didn't make the money or even didn't win so that I can review them the next day in peace.

So let's start with tonight.

DTD £9,000 tournament. £50 entry 180 runners.

Finished 16th for £90.

Exit hand... I am in the BB with AJs. There were 3 limps in front of me and I had already decided I was allin with maybe 7xBB left so the small raise made by the button made no difference. He of course called and showed 56!!!!! Bye bye Lizard.

LADDIES Daily satellite to the Weekly Vegas game sometime (Better look it up I guess). Cost $75
Qualified top 4. Played as good as I could, nothing to report.

LADDIES 15k $50 rebuy. 140 entrants
Once again I managed to miss the poxy few seconds that Laddies allow you for a rebuy so not too happy,
Made the final table and took an ill-judged gamble to give myself a chance at top spot. 7 left and I have much less than average stack but only maybe 10x BB. An allin from a shorter stack from mid position and took all my time before deciding QdJd had a very good chance to not only be live but so many other possibilities. It could not have turned out much worse and I found myself up against AJo. No suckout for me and I ended dominated again when I finally got 'em in with a good BB defence hand KJ but the button steal was for real... AK.
Finished 6th for $750.

Tide is turning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home