Monday, February 02, 2009

ANOTHER DAY

Just 3 games planned tonight with Dream Team going on.

DREAM TEAM $44 141 Runners
Probably my worst ever DT performance. Made some massive laydown that perhaps I would not have made if it were individual which is shameful considering what I drill home... play your own game! Took a big hit with AK v JJ allin pre. Really should stop thinkin I might win a race. Still took some sick rivers to kill me off but v disappointed. Team going well so that helps.


LADDIES $15k $109 rebuy
Another case of ridiculous outdraw when dominating. Just like last night, so sick this one...

> Dealing Hole Cards [kkc][99c]
> vinnyvegas82, you have 10 seconds to respond
> vinnyvegas82, you have 5 seconds to respond
> vinnyvegas82 folded
> IcaLLaNySooO folded
> tony_509 raised for 300
> moosekiller folded
> hot_blonde folded
> The_Derv folded
> eggyhead folded
> richlizard called for 350
> dabug761 folded
> Dealing the Flop [ttc][55c][kkh] Once again they really dont get much better than that!
> richlizard checked
> THE--HAT sits down
> tony_509 went all-in for 740
> richlizard called for 740

He shows... [aad][jjh] !!!!



> Dealing the Turn [44s]
> Dealing the River [qqd]


> tony_509 wins 2,380 with a Straight, Ace high

Night after night after night.

Just unreal. I bide my time and wait for a hand... it arrives... AA utg. I raise 1200 from my 4500 stack. BANG. Whole internet crashes. If it wasn't so hilarious it would be funny. Just dunno what is happening right now but it is killing me. Just could mot hold a connection for 2 hands running after that. Ended lobbing it in with Q7 from SB during a rare connected moment and no outdraw for me. If I cant win 90% I ain't gonna win 40%!!

Incredibly fnished 58th from 202

STARS $10k $20 rebuy 648 Runners
MASSIVE ERROR
Thought it was a rebuy and chose to deliberately wind it down after a rebuy and big loss. Got it under 3k to find it was double chance NOT rebuy!! Schoolboy error.
Managed to build up a nice stack considering including making a massive call with 22 on an 844 flop. He went allin for double the pot size with no draws out. Why? He shoed AK to give me nice stack.
Lost a big pot with KK v AA, no getting away.
I later decided to push with AK from BB after utg raised who had half my stack. Meantime a middle position went allin (shorter stack) so even more value. I called. At least I tried to!!! It was just as internet disconnected as described in the Laddies hands. I got back in time to have no bank left and found utg had called... with AJ. Mid pos had JJ and the A high flop made me chuckle and fucking chuckle!! 55k pot lost in the snow!!

6 hours later and we have gone from 648 runners to 8! Not really a lot to report. Just solid solid poker.

Finally with 3 left had Ac2c on the button and had to push. Ran straight into AK!! :(
No suckout and once again didn't outdraw ayone all night. When I do watch out!

Finished 3rd from 648 for $3,100

SUMMARY
Well I would have preferred a DT performance but at least we got somewhere at last with the stars win.
DT: Rubbish!
Laddies: One sick beat and 55 disconnections. Just pointless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home