Tuesday, February 03, 2009

NOT IN THE MOOD

Really didn't want to play tonight after yet another fallout with a so-called mate who chose to attack regarding the forum. Just who do they think I am giving double standards for?? I try to be completely fair straight down the middle but it seems anyone I know feels the need to attack when I do something they don't like.

So having entered the $300 'Drop The Dead Daddy' then that happened, I chose to pull out as I would just be throwing money away.

So 3 smaller events tonight.

LADDIES $8 LIMITED REBUY. 69 RUNNERS
Nothing to tal about in rebuy period. Took the addon then doubled with QQ v AJ. Took little interest but found myself on FT.
10th from 69 for $25 :)

CRYPTO £9K GTEED £55. 220 RUNNERS
Just absolutely nothing happenend in 2 hours of poker. No hands, no showdowns. Nothing! Eventually won my first race of the season v TT to get into it.
Played superb after that until 20 ish left. Got disconnected and completely forgot about it while entertaining an idiot on Laddies who whinged that his AQ lost to my AK on an Axx flop. He had ignored my raises all the way and then whinged on and on. Anyway, back to this. Took connection back with 12 left and of course I am last... but made FT.
10th from 220 for £165 (I see a pattern evolving here)

LADDIES $50 2nd chance+ 111 RUNNERS
Wanted immediate double but won a hand so had to try different approach. Doubled to save $50 but woulda preferred the extra chips tbh.
Played superb until bubble time when I made my usual mistake of trying to bully too much and got caught every time.
Limped onto FT and was just determined to not come 10th 'cos these things really spook me out. 3 games... 400 runners total... 10th in all 3?? Not gonna let it happen!
Well beat the 10th place curse. Got 'em in with 33 called by KT!! No chance there then.
Finished 9th from 111 for $161

SUMMARY
Well it was another stressful day so I suppose I ought to be happy I made FT in all 3 for what it was worth. Played very bland if I am honest. The crypto discon thing didn't help and was in very good shape to take down the Laddies game but got impatient approaching FT.


Will need to seriously see how I can separate the forum from life. It seems I am bombarded all day with people wanting to start trouble or having trouble expecting me to sort it. Perhaps some were right and I should just not be admin any more and let someone else take the flak. Let's face it if someone else deleted an advert, I wouldn't have been MSN'd regarding double standards. It's not helping my enthusiasm for the forum or my concentration playing poker. What makes it worse is no matter how I try to just let it simmer, it always seems to end with a big baby telling me they are pulling out of this or that. Gettin yet another MSN rant at midnight from someone demanding to close his account 'cos he doesn't fit in' doesn't help. If they don't want to post, why do they just not post. I have had so many of these that I now realise it's just someone who wants to talk. Fine by me but doesn't help my poker situation.

Now I am ranting again and I am the only one who reads my blog. Gets it off my chest I suppose. See how I feel in the morning to decide what direction to take. Bollox to the lot of 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home