Wednesday, February 04, 2009

TONIGHT IS PAID FOR

Well I have qualified for the Vegas Weekly so chose not to enter too much.

We also have a TGF sponsored event with a bounty on my head so need to play that. But as 2 woudn't keep me occupied I thought it a good idea to enter the hilo game on Laddies. Although I am pretty clueless at it, I do find it very entertaining.

LADDIES WEEKLY VEGAS FINAL $550 entry 42 runners
Same old shit!!! Get a limper and raise up to 1,000 with KK. Easy call for him with 44 and goodnight Lizard. More than happy calling 1/4 his stack with 44. Just gut-wrenching.

TGF €10 FORUM GAME 33 RUNNERS
Doesn't matter what site I am on, they follow me everywhere... KK allin loses to AA. Build back up then QQ allin loses to... guess? Yup, KK! :D. No way back finishing 22nd.

LADDIES $10r OMAHA HILO 46 RUNNERS
Wouldn't know where to start with reporting on this, so will just give the position.
Even as a novice I saw some truly appalling stuff here. One guy Magik7 called off almost all his stack on a paired flushing board with just KK!! Amazing.
Surprisingly made the FT but not surprisingly went out with... yup KK!!
KKA3 suited to be precise and even I know that this is a pretty good hand with 9 left. Not good enough though.

SUMMARY.
Just KK. All I can say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home